A specific combination of identified and tested microbials that elicit a positive crop response. Soyfx™ unlocks the plant’s ability to produce growth regulators and metabolites that enhance production through biosynthetic pathway efficiencies.
- Phosphate solubilization through microbial activity
- Increased total leaf area
- Reduced ethylene production (associated with agingand senescence)
- pH regulation
- Reduced Reactive Oxygen species and general stressmitigation
- Stronger stems and more branching
- Enhanced pod set and larger beans
- Improved ability to withstand stress
- Increases in yield & test weights
- Soyfx™ contains microbials that enhance regrowthfollowing a hail event, so the point of stem breakagegrows rather than growth from an axillary bud.
- Seed: 1 fl. Oz. per 50 lbs. Can be applied alone or in combination with other seed treatments
- In furrow: 16 fl. Oz. per acre and minimum of 5 gpa total volume
- Foliar: 16 fl. Oz per acre with 10 to 20 gallons of water. May be tank mixed with other products. Early vegetative application (V2-V4) would be ideal.