A mix of genetically identified and patented bacteria, along with archaea and fungi. While many microbes live naturally in a plant, this mix of microorganisms has been selected to support, enhance, or supplement plant functions. IONfx™ unlocks a plants ability to produce growth regulators and metabolites.
- Increased yield
- Phosphate solubilization through microbial activity
- Reduced ethylene production (associated with aging and senescence)
- pH regulation
- Reduced Reactive Oxygen species
- General stress mitigation
- Improved early vigor and less purpling
- Increases forage quality and yield
- Better heat and drought stress tolerance
- Increases occurrence of tillering and/or second ear with corn
- Seed: 1 fl. Oz. per 80,000 seeds via seed treater. Can be co-applied with other products
- In furrow: 16 fl. Oz per acre and minimum of 5 gpa rate
- Foliar: 16 fl. Oz. per acre with 10 to 20 gallons water. May be tank mixed with other products. For corn or sorghum, V3-V7 would be ideal application stage.