A mix of genetically identified and patented microorganisms selected to stimulate or support plant growth and physiology. While many microbes live naturally in a plant, this mix of microorganisms has been selected to benefit the development of alfalfa. Alphajoule™ unlocks a plants ability to produce its’ own growth regulators and metabolites.
- Increased yield
- Improved root structure and nutrient flow
- Better regrowth after cutting
- More branches from the crown after cutting
- Larger leaves and more branching on the stems
- Better leaf retention
- Delayed flowering under heat and drought stress
- Phosphate solubilization through microbial activity
- pH regulation
- Reduced Reactive Oxygen species
- General stress mitigation
- Foliar: 16 fl. Oz. per acre of Alphajoule™ and 16. Fl. Oz. per acre of Prymer™ along with 10 to 20 gallons water. Alphajoule™ may be applied with water alone or tank mixed with other products (perform a jar test to verify compatibility). While the window of application is not limited, earlier plant growth stages provide better response. Apply to small regrowth alfalfa (about 2-3” in ht) for best results. Can apply following each cutting or at spring greenup.