MC6360 113 DAYS R.M.
- Great yielding hybrid for grain or silage
- Great grain producer for digestible grain
- Excellent root package contributes to enhanced stress tolerance
- Very competitive nutritional qualities delivering top shelf forage
- Works well both north and south of zone
- Good disease tolerance for reduced tillage operations and corn followed by corn
- Excellent stalk strength for grain harvest
MC6550 115 DAYS R.M.
- Strong agronomics paired with great digestibility
- Good root and stalk strength for all soil types
- Medium-Tall plant with silage appeal
- Recommended for corn on corn
- Works well in delayed harvest situations
- Works across varying soil types
MC6580 115 DAYS R.M.
- Wide area of adaptation, especially in the deep south
- Maintains yield and stature in the most stressed environments
- Performs well across varying soils and conditions
- Very good silage quality and starch availability
- Excellent silage yield potential
- Excellent root system; handles sandy soils well
- Suited for a wide population range and positioning flexibility
- Excellent choice for high moisture grain or dry grain feeding
MC590 116 DAYS R.M.
- Robust, high sugar with great tonnage and grain yield
- Large root system aids heat and drought tolerance
- Widely adapted across cropping systems
- Keep off poorly drained soils
- Responds favorably to late season fungicide treatments
- Great silage and grain choice for average to top-end environments
MCT6522 115 DAYS R.M.
- Great fiber digestibility paired with strong agronomics
- Better flex than MC6570 for adjustable planting populations
- Top yield on highly productive soils
MCT6701 117 DAYS R.M.
- Great agronomics package that handles the stresses of the south exceptionally well
- Great stalks and roots for corn on corn applications
- Handles movement slightly noth of zone well
- Locations for best yield potential: Ohio River Valley and mid-south to southeast
- Responds well to higher populations while still showing good flex
- Great late season agronomics aid in harvest timing